Extensibility home page
This topic provides links to topics about extensibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
The development approach for Dynamics 365 for Operations focuses more on extending the application than on overlayering elements to customize application flows.
- Customize model elements using extensions (tutorial)
- Customization: overlayering and extensions
- Class extensions
- Customize App Suite reports using extensions
- Extend the RunBase class
- Customize by overlayering metadata source code (Office Mix)
- Extending Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Static event subscription
- Responding through delegates
- Subscribing to onValidatingWrite
- Extending class state
- Extension methods
- Extensible base enumerations
- Additional help is available as task guides inside Dynamics 365 for Operations. To access task guides, click the Help button on any page.
- For information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations training, see Microsoft eLearning (requires a CustomerSource account).