Demand forecasting home page
This topic provides a list of the Help topics and other resources that are available for Demand forecasting.
The resources available for Demand forecasting include:
- Introduction to demand forecasting
- Demand forecasting setup
- Generating a statistical baseline forecast
- Making manual adjustments to the baseline forecast
- Authorizing the adjusted forecast
- Monitoring forecast accuracy
- Remove outliers from historical transaction data when calculating a demand forecast
- Reduction keys
- Create a baseline forecast (Task guide)
- Modify a demand forecast manually (Task guide)
- Demand forecasting with Azure Machine Learning (video requires a CustomerSource account)
- Learn about the redefined demand forecasting (video requires a CustomerSource account)
- Additional help is available as task guides inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. To access task guides, click the Help button on any page.
- For more information about demand forecasting, see Dynamics AX Manufacturing R&D Team blog.
- For information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations training, see Microsoft eLearning (requires a CustomerSource account).